martedì 24 gennaio 2017

2

New Comic Published Soon: Weird T Science - Tale One: More Than Human

Finally, after a long time (and some hard work) I'm glad to tell you that this weekend my new comic "Weird T Science - Tale One: More Than Human" will be available at:

http://amazingtransformationcomics.com/

This time I've created a totally new story and it will be the first tale of this new sci-fi transformation series named "Weird T Science". The comic is the longest one (107 pages) I've ever published since today and I hope you'll like it. As always there will be a lot of forced feminization, transformations, femdom and sex ...

While waiting for the day of its publication I show you the cover. There'll be more previews soon, enjoy it and thank you for your support (and patience)!




2 commenti: