domenica 8 dicembre 2013

2

Request: Horny, Milky and ... Big Girls!!!


This is a request from my friend Purgy of Hentai Foundry. Purgatory is an Original Character created from Purgy. She is really Big!!! Big milky boobs, big sexy ass and a huge cock between her big thighs...

I have to admit that BBW shemales are not on my best list of kinky fantasies... but I wonder if there's really someone of you, pervy girls or boys, that can't get horny looking at her? 

Tell me what you think about her... and how many of you've got a little wet and hard looking at her yummy big curves... :)   

2 commenti:

  1. i wish that was happening to my breasts

    RispondiElimina
  2. and just looking at the picture i start to day dream of that happening to me and then i start getting turned on

    RispondiElimina